¾ cup milk
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
½ red onion, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
2 slices of turkey bacon, cut in half
4 slices preferred deli meat
6 whole grain English muffins, sliced
6 slices preferred cheeses
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
2. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3. In the baking dish, whisk the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix in broccoli, red onion, and bell pepper.
4. Bake until the top starts to get golden brown, about 25 minutes. Once cooled, slice into 6 squares.
5. Place the deli meat and bacon on a 9x13-inch nonstick sheet pan. Bake 5-10 minutes, or until they reach desired doneness.
6. Arrange the sliced English muffins on another sheet pan and broil for 5-10 minutes, or until they reach desired doneness.
7. Cut your parchment paper into 8x8-inch squares for each breakfast sandwich.
8. Lay a moistened paper towel across the parchment and assemble your breakfast sandwiches.
9. Wrap the assembled sandwich in the moist paper towel first, to ensure freezer freshness and even cooking when microwaved. Wrap in parchment and label.
10. Store in an airtight plastic bag or container up to one month in the freezer.
11. When ready to eat, microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, and allow to cool.
12. Enjoy your breakfast on the go!