5 ways to take your holiday party to the next level
Posted: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 7:01 am | Updated: 2:34 am, Thu Oct 12, 2017.
5 ways to take your holiday party to the next level | 0 comments
(BPT) - On the one hand, the holidays are all about traditions. You and your family probably have some favorite recipes you like to cook up, or maybe it’s a trip to the tree farm or pumpkin patch. But just as much as holidays are about tradition, many have an insatiable drive to outdo themselves and try something new, to outdo the festivities of years past and make this holiday season the most memorable yet.
How can you outshine yourself this holiday season? The answer is simple: Think big. Don’t be confined to the party supplies you have around your house; stretch out and rent equipment similar to what professional party planners use. RentalHQ can connect you to nearby rental stores and help your party stand out from the usual traditional gatherings.
Here are some other great ideas to jump-start your holiday party planning.
1. Serve your food the right way. Preparing a holiday meal is a labor of love, but even for small gatherings, it can be a real challenge to make sure that delicious food stays warm and is served at its optimal temperature. Renting chafing dishes for main courses and hors d’oeuvres can ensure that the temperature and flavor of your food stays just right and that those masterpieces you cook up taste better than ever.
2. Add some smoke, snow or bubbles. Whether you want to bring some snow to a Christmas party or some cool smoke and fog effects to ring in the new year, renting a snow or smoke machine can create a party atmosphere like none other.
3. Drink in style. To throw a truly stellar holiday party, there are some items you must have. On the top of many people’s list is a full-service bar. If you don’t have a built-in bar in your home or party venue, you’re in luck. Why? Because you’ll have more options to choose from when you decide to rent one. Whether it’s an illuminated bar, modernist style or a classic stone-top design, renting a portable bar to fit your party is key.
4. Fountains of deliciousness. To really go all out, you need to think bigger. You need to plan as though you were throwing an A-list celebrity party. Renting a champagne or chocolate fountain is a sure way to do this. A perfect blend of luxury and deliciousness, a fountain will leave guests talking about that tumbling tower of liquid chocolate or bubbling champagne for years to come.
5. Focus on the details. For many holiday get-togethers, it’s all about having the right plates and serving ware. For a reasonable price, you can easily rent fine china and exquisite glassware that will wow your guests. Best of all, you won’t have to spend a fortune on items you only use a couple of times a year!
Need help finding these items or have other party ideas in mind? Locate virtually everything you need by visiting www.RentalHQ.com and be prepared to set a new standard for holiday parties.
Posted in Seasonal on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 7:01 am. Updated: 2:34 am.
© Copyright 2017, The Oracle, Arkadelphia, AR. Powered by BLOX Content Management System from TownNews.com.