15 to 30 min
A tasty dip for any occasion!
- step-by-step directions
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 2 slices white bread (cut into 1/4-inch cubes)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely shredded yellow cheddar cheese
- 1 4- ounce can fire roasted green jalapenos
- 1/2 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® (Dips Mix)
- pita chips
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (to serve)
- 2 Persian cucumbers (cut in 1/2 inch pieces, to serve)
- 1 bell pepper (cut in 1/2 inch pieces, to serve)
- 3 stocks of celery (cut in 1/2 inch pieces, to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- On a baking sheet, add bread cubes and place in the oven until golden brown and toasted, about 6-8 minutes. Remove from the oven set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, stir together sour cream, finely shredded yellow cheddar cheese, fire roasted jalapenos, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix. Remove to a 4X4-inch oven-safe baking dish and bake until cheese has melted and dip has warmed through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with toasted bread crumbs. Serve with pita chips and crudite skewers!
- To make crudite skewers: Using a bamboo skewer, add the grape tomatoes, diced cucumber, bell pepper, and celery in an alternating pattern.
- Tip: Prepare the dip ahead of time and freeze until ready to bake for a fresh dip for your party!